Home Forums Body Building Mango Facts (Body Building)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Navjot Virk Navjot Virk 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Navjot Virk
    Navjot Virk
    Keymaster

Facts of Mango and how it helps with body building

Along with all the benefits which i will discuss later, Mango is an awesome desert, whenever i feel like having a cheat meal or feel hungry before sleeping i take 1 piece of mango and drink some water and to to sleep. In the week i consume about 3 mangoes, 1/2 mango a day.

Benefits include: Rich in Vitamin C (60% NRV / 100g) and Vitamin C
    Other vitamins that mangoes are good for Vitamin B-6, Magnesium

Mangoes are antioxidant rich (Vitamin C ) which helps form a front line defense against cell damage caused by free radicals.

Nutritional Facts

Mango 100g
    60 Calories,
    15g Carbs,
    0.8g Protein,
    0.4g Fat,
    1.6g Fiber
    Vitamin A 21%
    Vitamin C 60%
    Calcium 1%
    Iron 1%
    Vitamin D 0%
    Vitamin B-6 5%
    Vitamin B-12 0%
    Magnesium 2%

• #4672 Reply
    Navjot Virk
    Keymaster

Feel free to add your thoughts and suggestions or your own experience with mangoes, the taste of it etc.

• #4674 Reply
    Navjot Virk
    Keymaster

This image shows the nutritional facts of the mangoes i buy from my local store. Share your’sĀ mango facts

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of Navjot Virk Navjot Virk.
  • #4676 Reply
    Navjot Virk
    Keymaster

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of Navjot Virk Navjot Virk.
  • #4750 Reply
    Navjot Virk
    Keymaster

For our website users: 25 % OFF on Whey protein with this link: https://www.myprotein.ie/referrals.list?applyCode=NAV-R1V&li

Reply To: Mango Facts (Body Building)
Your information:

www.doxycycline-buy.com www.buyamoxil-amoxicillin.com www.isotretinoinonlinebuy.com www.ciprobuyonline.org